Monday, January 24, 2005

Too Damn Short

That's what weekends are...

I know that I have brought this problem with time on myself, but, really, what's a woman with career aspirations to do? If I want to be ethical in my work, I need good training. But good training to be a therapist doesn't pay well. So I work full-time and get my training.

Blah, blah, blah.

It just feels recently like not enough time to do the things in life that I want to do...and I'm not being extravagent. But when my time to see friends or go to church or go to parties starts to feel like a chore, then I know I'm not getting enough down time.

I'm not looking for solutions (because really I know what they are)...just using my nice blog to vent to the world.

Peace, and I hope you had a restful weekend.

1 comment:

writinginAK said...

... and then you get the flu, and the good part is you get to stay home and have more downtime, but then you're behind at work, and still don't have the energy to go to church or to parties or to see friends.

But sleep is good. And Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathons, and knitting and reading and crossword puzzles and good books and hot tea and more orange juice and playing guitar ... not that I'm craving downtime. LOL.

thanks for your blog, friend! Susan