Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My brain is foggy

I had a difficult evening last night...an interaction with a colleague completely threw me off, and I have to admit I had a hard time recovering. It's hard being a therapist and fully present for someone else's problems when your own recent set-to keeps running through your mind. Did a bit of cathartic writing about it that I thought about sharing, but in the light of day seems a bit overlydramatic. Still it was nice to just get out what I was feeling.

But I did get my copy of Flypside's new CD, along with the White Stripes and Kaiser Chiefs' CD (since I need to know the music well enough to sing along at said concerts). I only got through Flypside last night, and, I must admit, the other two might be neglected in favor of it again tonight. I'll do a fuller review of it sometime soon. They are just an amazing group - the things they do with music.

I tried to get to the hedgehog again today, but there seems to be difficulties with the site in the late afternoon, so I will try again first thing in the a.m.

No comments: