Friday, August 05, 2005

"She's all alone, all alone, in her time of need"

I really was feeling like crap today. I'm pretty depressed these days, really. Too much going on...too much shit happening at work that's weighing on my mind. And I really was feeling flat when I got done seeing clients. I needed a pick-me-up. I needed a new toy. And so I got it...a cute digital camera. Because if I'm going to have DSL, I'm going to be posting pictures...so here they are, just some random things (well, not really).

P.S. This may not be a permanent fix, but it only cost about as much as the therapy session I scheduled for next Friday, so what the fuck!




One of my paintings...it seems silly to call it that really when it's just play.


The other tattoo...Tree (Ygdrassil) with crescent moon.


If I could see better without correction, this is what I'd see...


This is just me...be gentle! (I'm all squinty without the contacts in and the glasses off.)

7 comments:

P'tit-Loup said...

I love this last picture of you! You look serene. Sorry you are not feeling very well with crap at work. I think it can get to any of us at any one time. And I just took my vacation! I just want to go back and forget about the US and the insane way this nation views the rest of the world, establish values and consumes to no end! Have fun with the camera. Oh, also, I love the painting!

Flash said...

Hey Spins!
(Joey style) How you doing?

Fred said...

Great pics. Love the tattoo!

Aravis said...

Congratulations on the new camera! Gadgets are a great pick-me-up. I enjoyed the painting with its bright colors. Playful is fun. :0)

And I loved your self-portrait. No need to be gentle; you're a beautiful woman, inside and out.

LavaLady said...

A digital camera is good therapy - I use mine to put myself in situations I wouldn't be in otherwise, as walking around behind a camera gives me purpose.

You are lovely, btw, squinty eyes or no.

Erika said...

Spin! You're beautiful!!

I love seeing what you all look like. Blog anonymity is fine but highly overrated.

You've already posted that you're feeling better so I'll skip the platitudes and leave it at: so glad you're feeling better, girl! Looking forward to seeing all the photos that arise from your very excellent gift to yourself.

swisslet said...

Ka, you say that, but it's a short step from here to lycra. that's all I'm saying.

ST