Friday, October 14, 2005

System Down, again

My computer is a bit like the Millenium Falcon...it's old and usually gets the job done with such grace, but it keeps breaking. Well, I really don't know if it's my computer this time, since when I tried to call customer service they were so overwhelmed with calls that the system hung up on me. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping it's Earthlink.

Otherwise, this is the last you will see of me until I can a)get through on Sunday to try to troubleshoot this or b)get back to work on Monday.

Tomorrow, I head down south to celebrate P'tit Loup's birthday. HippyChick and BeeDragon are supposed to go with me, but now HippyChick is getting a bad cold...I hope she's going to be up for it.

Today is my rough day...I see my therapist (woo-hoo), then I see 4 clients. This combination always just exhausts me. So tonight I'm going to go home with Indian takeout and watch a bad movie or something mindless like that.

I'm going to stop rambling now.

3 comments:

Flash said...

Hope you get the "Falcon" sorted & that your weekends brings joy!

HistoryGeek said...

It's working...It's working.

P'tit-Loup said...

What mindless movies to you like? That is always a great way for me to let the stress go! Oh and tonigh the Kid and I went to the hot tubs. That was a great way to start the week-end.