Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ramblings out of context*

Last night I put flowers on the altar, and when I asked the question, she said, "Let him make you a warrior."

And while this subverts everything that is traditional, I feel as though I am walking for the first time into the labrynth. It is confusing and a bit frightening, but also the most exciting thing that I have done for myself in a long time.

And, so on Saturday, I will make a ritual to prepare myself.

*I am aware that this will make no sense to most of you. That's okay...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy she gave you the go-ahead :)

Aravis said...

It sounds like a lovely way to receive blessings and move forward...

LB said...

apparently if you follow the left hand wall, you won't get lost.

(hope that helps)

Fred said...

Yup, you're right, Spin. It made no sense to me.

Jessica said...

You're so mysterious these days, Spins! Does this have something to do with the Slow Talker?

HistoryGeek said...

LB - thanks for the lovely advice.

Hammer - you are very perceptive.