Monday, November 05, 2007

I could be blogging

And I will keep blogging, but everything is going so well these days that there's not always much to say.

Physically, I'm getting better. I went for a trip to the zoo yesterday and today, I am not absolutely worn out. I feel more or less like I can begin to be back to normal activities. This is a wonderful feeling.

Relationship-wise - all is well. On Friday night, S gave me a huge hug and exclaimed, "Thank you for loving me!" *sigh*

Work - well, I'm looking for a new job, but I'm being picky, so it's moving slowly.

Emotionally...well, that's always going to be a work-in-progress, as I've always had ups and downs, but I feel happy and content these days.

So the blog has slowed down, and it will probably remain slowed down unless some drama comes along. And believe me, I am not wanting any drama.

All that said, here's the weekend recap:

Friday night, I went to see S & SS perform in an aerial dance performance. It was quite wonderful. I've seen S on the trapeze before, but never performing. He's good. I spent the night with S, then spent the day on Saturday seeing clients running errands and watching the Criminal Minds first season.

Sunday, I was supposed to meet up with S late morning, but he was going to call when he got up and got ready to hang out. I started freaking out as it got closer and closer to noon. I was worried that he had fallen on his head during the Saturday performance and SS hadn't called to let me know (I know, I know - I'm PMSing!). Then I realized that I hadn't turned my clock back!

S called at about 11:30 and we headed out to get lunch, then went for a leisurely time at the zoo. We spent a lot of time at the Gibbon and Siamang enclosures. It was a lovely day and nice to just hang out together. I left him at home to practice his lecture for today, and went home to have dinner and watch more Criminal Minds.

Okay, then, not much more to say. It was a nice weekend and it's a nice start to the week.

2 comments:

Hyde said...

Yes, it's unfortunate that blogging can have an inverse relationship to life like that-- when life is good, the blog suffers; when life suffers, the blog is good.

Glad you are drama free, even if it means I miss out on the reading...

love,
h

LB said...

a drama-free "real" life is good, and ergo nothing much to say?

Yes. That rings a bell....