Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hot, hot, hot

It's supposed to cool down today, but the last 2 days have been scorchers. I think, on principle, I'll have to go to the movies to be in the cool air. I want to see Prince Caspian, so my principles and my desires are in alignment. It's nice when that happens.

SS was over last night. We went for dinner and she did some Reiki on me. I don't know if it works, but it helped relax me. I did notice, though, that it was hard for me while she was doing it to not tell her to stop. I'd felt that way getting a chair massage this week. I think it has to do with the idea that I'm feeling sick and kind of alone and am in the "I need to just deal with taking care of myself" mode. So I tried to let go of the feeling.

I'm doing okay right now, in terms of discomfort/pain. I was able to eat last night without wanting to upchuck it immediately. Yay! I am not sure when I was looking forward to a doctor's appointment more.

Today, I'm off to see clients, then I'm not sure what I will do. I'll probably come home and nap because I stayed up last night later than I should...then I'll maybe slowly clean another part of my apartment. B is coming to visit next weekend. It needs to be somewhat clean.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: