Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bubble, bubble...

I started taking a class tonight called Elements of Magic. It was a good way to end the day which was kind of dreary, and during which I had felt pretty down.

There were a good number of people there with all different levels of experience. And there was a lovely couple of cats, one of which I got to commune with.

I don't take enough time working on my spiritual connection, which is why I took the class. It shook me up a bit, but I think in a good way.

At the end of the class, we shared food. In some ways, that feels more intimate than does the part of the class where we worked on internal connections.

I also had a lovely breakfast with HippyChick & ExecutiveDirector. I love those two.

2 comments:

Cody Bones said...

Spins, I know I get in trouble when I ask questions, but here goes anyway.

1. Could you tell me more about your witchcraft (is that the right word?)

2. What happens when you cast a spell? What type of spells do you know?

3. Do you still practice, you haven't blogged about it at all?

I am extremely curious about this area of your life, as I know exactly Jack Shit about it.

Aravis said...

The store where I work carries several books about Wicca and for practicing Wiccans. We also used to have one on Norse goddesses, but I haven't seen it in awhile and think it's gone now.

Whenever I see a goddess-related book,I think of you.