Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Feeling...

I am feeling better. Although, it is a strange thing to be away from my life and assess that. But, except for the smoky air, many of my stomach symptoms have receded.

I don't think that upping my meds has worked that fast...I actually think that there is something about Morro Bay. I have, without exception when I've been here, felt very grounded and at ease. I don't know if that has to do with my association to P'tit Loup and her husband, but it is more globalized for me now.

I've sometimes fanticized about moving here. Everything just feels gentler. But I know that that would probably lose its aura at some point, too.

I'm driving home this morning. It feels like it was a good time away and I'm looking forward to getting back to my bed.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

As peaceful as it is, I think you're right. After a time life catches up with a person, creeps in, and the magical place of escape winds up being as prosaic as the place that was left behind. Maybe keeping it as a serene retreat is the way to go, at least for now.

No matter. I'm so happy that you found a rest for the spirit as well as for the body.