Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

With all the changes at work (and a full day social work meeting on Wednesday), and all the stuff with choir filling my evenings and Sundays, I ended up feeling quite ill yesterday morning. So I took most of the day off.

It was a good move, the right choice, but I still felt guilty. Especially when I made the choice to go to Thrillville at the Cerrito Theater last night. They played, eventually, the movie Frankenstein vs. the Wolfman. It was fun to watch, and S and I got to joke about some of the silliness of it.

But my guilt is past. I have the PTO available, and I was feeling a lot of cramping and nausea yesterday morning. And I ended up taking a really long nap, so obviously my body was worn out.

Today, I'm going to see a naturopath. I don't know what that will be like, but a fresh pair of eyes on what I'm experiencing can't hurt.

Well, that's my day, mostly. I need to do some picking up of the house (how does it continue to get messy?). But otherwise a rather low-key day.

Have a lovely Friday, all.

No comments: