Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Inner Glow

I've had two people today say that I was glowing or radiating today. I'm assuming that it was a compliment, given their enthusiasm, etc. But it makes me wonder what about today makes me seem to glow?

I'm sure you've had the experience of having someone compliment you on a day when you felt like you just climbed out of bed, rumpled clothes and hair and all. It's baffling. Today is not necessarily one of those days for me. I feel okay about myself - though not stunning. I've worn these clothes to work before. It just makes me wonder about what it is that others see that we don't...and it makes me wish that there was some way for us to see it in ourselves more often.

I will say that I felt like I was glowing after the compliments...I blush easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I really like your blog :) I'm someone you know well who you just saw last night (very mysterious). Although I beg to differ with your profile re "a little left of center" ;)I'd say more than a little...

Keep on radiating your inner light and definitely assume you were being complimented :)