Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Yesterday

It was one of those days. I left the house at 7:45 a.m. and got home at 9:45 p.m. In between, I barely got time to eat my lunch and dinner between crises at one work place and client sessions at another.

Then I went to buy a triple chocolate chunk cookie to go with my evening decaf before heading home to watch my tape of NCIS (what a quirky show), then falling into bed just an hour after getting home.

Gods, but I'm looking forward to having Monday off!

1 comment:

writinginAK said...

I have Monday off too ... too bad we don't live in the same state! Hope your day is fun and restful, especially the restful part!

My horoscope yesterday told me it wasn't a very good day to work on my taxes ... I was happy to oblige!

Hey, I tried sending you an email yesterday, but it bounced back to me ... has your address changed?

have a good day off! Susan