Friday, May 06, 2005

Craigslist

So I never realized quite what a lot of blogging material would come out of these ads. I should really read some of the ads in the other categories to see if some of them are quite so silly.

The ads I thought I'd share today get the prize for knowing exactly what they want:


"i'm planning to get hammered this weekend and would like to meet a girl that can drink and that can hold her weight and not pass out at the sight of tequila. if your cool and dig dive bars and bar music then let me know. i'm asian, 6' tall and mellow. you be cooler then cool and a decent drinker. "

There can be no wondering 6 months in about why she didn't realize he was an alcoholic (or vice versa).

Then there was this...

Title of ad: In Search of natural hairy pussy
Content of ad: If you shave do not contact me

Now I'm not at all sure why I should be impressed that someone wants natural hairy pussy. Have I missed some trend? Is this why I have not been approached by men in the past? What, I wonder, will I get, if I reply? (I know this last seems rather obvious, but the particulars intrigue me.)

I will add that there have been some quite interesting and funny ads...I've even put in a response or two. This weekend, I'll be working on my own and I'll share it with you all next week.

2 comments:

Erika said...

A girlfriend of mine does the whole Brazilian wax thing because it makes her feel "clean and womanly." Funny, I would think that it would make you feel "clean and prepubescent." And the razor burn - can you even begin to imagine?!

GJC said...

Oh
God
Ouch.