Monday, June 27, 2005

Oops, I did it again

This titling thing with song lyrics can get so addictive - Thanks, Flash!

So the thing I did again - I posted another craigslist ad. This one is a bit more esoteric with mostly just a poem from Randall Jarrell and my pic. The current trend seems not such a great one dating this way, but we'll see. I'll be fascinated to see who responds to this. It's a poem that I really love on a lot of levels, although I've changed a lot since the first time it really "spoke" to me.

On related front...I think I may be involved in a subtle flirtation with someone from a spirituality group I'm in. We'll call him MapMaker for the sake of expediency. Nice guy - we catch eyes a lot and he gives good hugs. If anything happens here, I think it will move slowly...it would be hard to date someone in this group and then have it go badly.

Speaking of Brittany - now that she's all plump and pregnant-y, I actually think she looks like a human being. She always looked a little alien - not to mention how she sounds.

P.S. Praise for finally getting my brain around the html linking stuff will now be graciously accepted.

3 comments:

Charby said...

I shall give praise then... generously, it took me 6 months to grasp how to do it myself and then I could only do that once someone gave me the coding.

Flash said...

Praise here too. I was so crap I just got Blogroll to do it for me.

The opening line of this post made me smile alot. I feel I must warn you, sometimes it can be really, really difficult. Espcially if, like me, you try really hard to keep within what you deem cool.
It's just a question of time (at it again!) until I'm quoting Celine dion! (shudder)

swisslet said...

flash - you haven't used Sealion yet? Where have you been?

ST