Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do."

The past several days have all been about trying to sleep, taking my pills, and finding suitably soft food that I would want to eat. That last was really hard until about yesterday evening. Today, I'm tired but finally feeling like I can eat things that are somewhat normal (although I will avoid acid-y foods for another day or so, as my experiment with a cherry tomato was not well received last night).

The above lyrics are brought to you care of 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's the song that HAL sings to Dave as Dave is disconnecting him. I have had the damned thing in my head for the past 2 days. Anyway - I watched that movie (wherein our intrepid astronaut goes on an acid trip for the last third of the movie), 2010, Farenheit 9/11, and Bourne Supremacy.

Today, I'm venturing back out into the world. I have a couple of things to do for the therapy clinic I work at then I'm off to meet a friend to read tarot for her (after explaining that no, tarot cannot tell you your future, exactly).

I really wanted to thank all of you for your posts of support when I was feeling low last week. It really meant a lot to me.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

I'm so glad you're feeling a little better. :0)