Saturday, July 23, 2005

Mixed blogger feelings

Something is wrong with my damned template and all of my sidebar stuff has migrated down to the very bottom of my page. So that's where to look for links etc, until such time as someone figures out what's wrong.

A happy reason to scroll down there to take a look is that I was finally able to get to the herobunnylabs site and get my hedgehog adopted. You click on him at the bottom and you can spend some quality time with JSN. (Click on him a couple of times....he jumps around.)

I'm going to go get on with the rest of my life now.

8 comments:

Allison said...

I have noticed that is happening on other people's blogs too! Keep blogging, I enjoy yours. oneluckycharm

Flash said...

I think it may be due to the length of that line in your last post, spins. Chop it back a bit & I reckon it will all go back to normal.

HistoryGeek said...

Shortened the line...nope, still not right. I've fired off a question to the blogger people. Hopefully they will help.

swisslet said...

it sometimes happens when you use italics and things like that in a post - you can usually isolate which post it is by looking at them in turn (which you can do by clicking on the time stamp at the bottom of each post), and then you can see what's causing it and maybe reformat. On firefox it looks fine to me, but then I sometimes get this on mine, and only notice when I have a look at work on IE.

ST

adem said...

Hi, the problem (I think) is that your graphic link to the herobunnylabs site is too wide for your sidebar and so is puched to the bottom of the page where there is nothing in the main page.

I'm sure that if you reduce the width of the graphic or just remove the graphic then everything should return to normal.

I hope this helps.

LavaLady said...

Egads, that's a cute hedgehog!

Your blog looks okay to me. I read it on Firefox.

red one said...

I'm reading in Safari (the one you get free with a mac) and it looks fine to me. Anbd your hedgehog is lovely.

:-)

RedOne

HistoryGeek said...

Damn, IE anyway, then!