Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Strawberry fields forever"

I don't have much to say today...well, I do I just don't really want to start on anything deep and I have no ideas for anything political or goofy.

So here's a picture that I took this week outside work. Someone dropped this strawberry in a really high traffic area of the parking lot, and it was there, not run over or trampled on, several hours later. I think it turned out to be a pretty good picture.



I'll post the outcome of my thrift shopping tomorrow...

6 comments:

Fred said...

Looks good enough to eat!

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture! Simple and beautiful...

HC

Hyde said...

That strawberry is a survivor. How cute!

Aravis said...

It's a wonderful picture! I love the cheery splash of red against the dull pavement.

red one said...

You're a proper artist you are, Spin. I think I might've picked it up and eaten it.

*shameless*

red

Matt said...

Great pic. I have to wonder if people tried to avoid it or if it was just dumb luck. The world may never know.