Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"I want to live just like a king"

Mystic tells us these are 23 questions that Vanity Fair asks celebrities. Who am I to deny my adoring public, since VF has yet to approach me for an interview.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Waking up late with no plans for the day and all obligations taken care of.

What is your greatest fear?
Always being alone.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Procrastination. I know that this has to do with anxiety, but it doesn't work so well for me anymore. But it's a hard thing to change.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Eleanor Roosevelt. She struggled to overcome her fears. She was kind, loyal to her friends, and committed to social justice.

What is your greatest extravagance?
The ruby ring I bought for myself in Linlithgow.

What is your favourite juorney?
My second trip to Scotland...better for the company.

What do you like most about your appearance?
My hair and my eyes.

Which living person do you most despise?
Despise is such a strong word. The person I least respect is the current president of our country.

What is your greatest regret?
Signing up for a credit card in college. Who decided that would be a good idea?

When and where are you most happiest?
I am happiest when I am not at work. Where is more difficult...but I think that I'm happiest at HippyChick and BeeDragon's house - both visiting and housesitting.

What is your current state of mind?
A little anxious - left overs from Monday.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I hate that it is a physical thing, but it is...I would make my ass smaller.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement was getting the point of, and opening, my private practice.

What is your most treasured possession?
A ring that SJ gave me.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Monday was probably the lowest I've been for a long time.

Where would you like to live?
Besides where I live now? I'd love to live abroad at some point in my life...don't know where.

What is your most marked characteristic?
I'm not exactly sure what this means...but the characteristic by which people can identify me even without seeing me is my laugh.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Kindness.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Kindness.

Who are your favourite writers?
Octavia Butler...I'm currently liking Lori Foster (she writes good sex scenes)...Sarah Waters.

Who are your heroes in real life?
My friends.

What is your motto?
Everything in moderation, including moderation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So are there questions you think they missed?..Ask away, and I'll gather them all up and answer them in a couple days. (I haven't done that in awhile...and it may be the last time for even longer...)

5 comments:

Carol Gee said...

Spin, here's a set of questions. Was there a Christmas present you wnated as a child that you never got? What was it? Did you give it to yourself as an adult?

Flash said...

I liked that & I'm going to steal it!
Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

That makes me happy that you feel so welcome in our home! :)I work a bit later today, having switched today's shift with saul and I have tomorrow off so I'm pretty content myself! :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

ps. I love your motto!

Hyde said...

If the size of your ass is the biggest problem with yourself, you're a lucky girl!

Hmm... waking up late with no plans for the day and all obligations taken care of? That does sound like heaven.

:)
-h