Friday, March 10, 2006

"Well, I get up in the morning"

Even though every morning I've just wanted to stay in bed. Tomorrow is my day to sleep in...and I'm so looking forward to it. Today my head is feeling stuffed - allergies again. It's just a neverending thing, this time of year.

I made an appointment with a chiropractor for today. I've been having a lot of pain in the right side of my neck and back. Then this week started having lower back pain as well. It's pretty clear, it's time for an adjustment.

So here's what my weekend looks like. I'm going to rent some DVDs tonight to watch tomorrow. Tomorrow I need to go grocery shopping, do laundry, read through some materials for Continuing Ed Units for my license. I plan to go take a walk at some point, then make dinner and watch movies. Sunday...oh, Sunday! (do you feel the drama)...is the "mandatory rally" for work. Rah-rah! Good news on that front is that I get to take a comp day for my time. So I'm going to be taking this next Thursday off.

Well, dears...have a good Friday!

2 comments:

Aravis said...

My allergies are worse this time of year too. My sympathies! Good luck with the chiropractor. Your weekend sounds perfect, other than the rally. Should I send you some pom poms to wave? Would it help? *G*

Have a great weekend!

P'tit-Loup said...

Can you count some CEUs for the rally? That would help. I am waiting for an update on that experience with "baited breath." (No I did not eat sushi! I know! I'm soo corny)