Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back to life, back to my allergies.

Blogger is being a pain in the ass, I tell thee!

I've been trying to upload pictures, and it's just not working. I'll try later today to get a post out.

So, yeah, my allergies are back in full force. It's pissing down rain. I'm cranky because I'm tired by I kept waking up in the middle of the night.

On a much brighter note, I did start to rearrange my apartment. I now have my computer in its little alcove, and I plan to move everything else around in the front room today. I need to get a few things to organize, but I think that after today and tomorrow, I will have my apartment the way I want it for just me.

Let's hope Blogger is more cooperative later.

3 comments:

LavaLady said...

I was reading your London posts and feeling soooo jealous, and now you have an apartment all to yourself? I'm green with envy!

I hope your allergies don't get you down!

Alecya G said...

I suppose life is never as nice as vacation, but then, we wouldnt love vacation if life were like it always, would we?

Hope you catch up to yourself. Lucky to have the rain, btw, we've a drought and my city's water pumps are broken so they're getting ready to pass a water conservation ordinance [no more 10 minute showers for me!]

Aravis said...

Blogger was definitely a drag today. I couldn't access Blogger blogs because they kept timing out while loading. Still looking forward to your pics when the Blogger gremlins go back into hibernation!