Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cranky

Blah!

First, I had to get up at 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning. Second, it' 35-effing-degrees (and feels like 30) this morning. And, third, today I see clients from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., then I go to my own therapy at 2:30. I get done at 3:30...my day is mostly gone.

Sure, I don't have any plans tomorrow, but yesterday (my usual day off), I spent half day at a work training. And I have to work Monday...yep, our company doesn't recognize MLK day.

On a positive note (and one of the few things that would get me up at 7 a.m. on a Saturday), I get to go walk a dog and pet a kitty this a.m.

Last night was a lot of fun going to the fire ballet again. It was freezing because the warehouse space is not heated, but the ballet was beautiful and the fire effects were great fun.

SS and I were cracking each other up. At one point we got into a serious discussion about how ungrateful our dishes were. I mean, really, we put them in the sink and provide them with soap, then when we come home what have they been doing all day, just sitting in the sink! And after a few days of not doing the sensible thing and bathing themselves, they start to smell. Really, you think they would be more conscientious.

Okay, I need something warm to drink now.

3 comments:

Aravis said...

Days which are scheduled away leave me cranky, too. But the fire dance show sounds like fun, especially the dish conversation! *G*

Anonymous said...

C'mon Spins, you grew up in Minnesota, you should be able to handle the worst Oakland can throw at you. Good luck with the dishes

P'tit-Loup said...

Yes, those of us who did grow up in colder climes should not have a problem with the Ca weather no matter how cold it gets, but in our home towns, we have warm boots, hats, coats, heated buildings that are well insulated, cars equipped with snow tires, and most of all, did we not leave those freezing town? (there were reasons for that move! LOL!)