Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Everybody's getting sick

All these people around me have this cold that's mostly a cough. I don't want to get it. I want to stay well. I've been sick enough this year.

So I'm washing my hands every 5 seconds and I'm cleaning all my pens off with alcohol wipes, and I'm trying to get enough sleep and eat well and drink lot's of fluids.

Today I woke with a headache. I don't know what it's from - maybe sinuses. But it could be that I'm stressed out, starting my period, slept wrong, or the misalignment in my lower back that's been plaguing me since yesterday.

Blah, blah, blah.

If I think of something to write about that's more profound, I'll be back.

2 comments:

Aravis said...

I've been washing my hands so often lately that they're drying out and cracking. Now I've got three different hand lotions because I didn't like the first two! *L* But so far, knock on wood, I haven't been sick in a couple of weeks.

writinginAK said...

I've been home sick for a day and a half now ... sigh. First with a low fever, then with mild nausea, mostly at home because I figure neither immuno-compromised folks at the hospital nor my colleagues need to be around me. My sig. other has been sicker than that. I think I'm going back to work in the morning, but we'll see what my stomach says! Good luck staying well, dear!