Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not much time today...

It was great to spend time with Hippy Chick and just relax. The belly dance class was fabulous, and since Heroes is on a March hiatus, I decided to go grocery shopping after class. On the way out with my bags, I tripped and fell and scraped up my knuckles (since I was holding the bag) and jolted my muscles. The guy loading his groceries into his car next to me didn't even look up. Luckily, S was at home when I called and was very helpful at calming me down. I'm always surprised at how much a fall shakes me up.

Today is a busy day: two clinics and a care plan...a client tonight and I didn't walk to work so I'm going to do my walk video tonight at home.

To answer Hammer...if someone was having sex during the music, it would have been their loss (and I wouldn't have noticed). They were so fun and their lyrics were really funny. Mostly it looked like an old apartment converted into a club. There were lots of big couches and in one room there was a nice big platform bed and lot's of pillows and cushions scattered around. There was a spanking bench in one room, but otherwise no dungeon equipment that I saw. There may have been play happening in the backroom when the show let out, but we just headed out so I don't really know.

5 comments:

Cody Bones said...

I hope your OK Spins. We here in blogland don't like it when the heroine of our daily escape takes a tumble. Feel better please.

Anonymous said...

yes, agreed. hope you're ok and you didn't twist anything either. I get really mad when random people either (a) ignore or (b) push. glad S was there for you.

P'tit-Loup said...

Let me kiss it and make it better! *Cyber smooch* When I take a tumble, I usually get the impression that my blood pressure gets up as my cheeks feel flushed and "itchy," do you get that too? In Montreal, in the winter, most folks take a tumble, the best way to fall is to just let it happen, but as we get older, it gets more difficult to do that. Take care my friend.

Aravis said...

What a jerk that guy was! But S was so sweet. I hope that you're feeling better!

Hyde said...

Any interesting music recommendations from Belly Dance class?