Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend Update

Friday was all about the resting. Saturday was clean, clean, clean, then snuggle, snuggle, snuggle. Sunday, after some wild sex in the zoo set to Panic at the Disco (yeah, figure that one out!), S took me out to learn archery. By the time we were done, I was only missing the bail about 3 times out of 10. Pretty darn good, if you ask me. Some of those archers were cheating, I tell you, with their fancy bows and their sights, etc. Just not the real thing.

After lunch at the Merritt Bakery, we went to sing showtunes with a room full of (mostly) lesbians at what will soon be the new LGBT Senior Housing Community on Lake Merritt. We wandered around Jack London Square and had dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant while listening to live jazz.

I love that man.

I went to bed early last night, and this morning my shoulders and back are sore from pulling the bow...but it's good. It's all good.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

Wild sex among wild animals? Sounds great! *G*

I used to love archery, though I haven't done it in a long time. I'm with you: the old-fashioned way is the best. It takes skill!