Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Strange Girl

Here's another LOLCat from I Can Has Cheezburger?:



I feel a little like this this morning. I'm feeling a little better today. I think my fever may be gone (although I've thought that before and it has come back). But I'm still super tired. I'm taking another day off work to try to be better rested. I know that this is the right thing to do.

But I'm feeling guilty and torn. See, I've seen S and talked to him every day, but have not been able to hang out with him so as to avoid having him catch my bugs. He leaves on Saturday for 3 weeks. I want to spend time with him this week before he leaves, as well. So I'm probably going to be taking Thursday off.

I have the time off, but I feel torn between wanting and needing time with S and whatever obligation I have to my clients and my work. It sucks. It sucks that I've been sick and haven't been able to spend time with S as I wanted and didn't have to deal with these yucky feelings.

Okay, then. I'm going on an outing across the street to Safeway this morning. I need Claritin.

P.S. My doctor told me that it is most likely just a particularly tenacious viral infection. She sent me to do a blood test for Mono, just in case, but we both agreed that this is not acting terribly like mono. Rest and fluids, rest and fluids, yadayada.

5 comments:

Cody Bones said...

I hope you feel better soon, and that the time without S flies bye. I have a post/link up that might interest you about poly relationships. Check it out. Get well soon.

shorty said...

Take care of yourself first or you will be no good to anyone else.

Take Thursday off and enjoy yourself.

Get well soon.

Hyde said...

I'm still waiting for an explanation of that weird cheeseburger slang...

:)

love,
h

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better! i'm taking tomorrow off to go to dmv, grocery shopping and REST :)b

Mike Davis said...

I feel for you. The picture says it all!