Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Update

Not much to say really. I spent Friday in bed all day. Saturday, I went out to see clients, then spent the rest of the day in bed. S and SS did stop by to see me. They had gotten me little gifts to cheer me up. It was very sweet.

Yesterday, again, I spent in bed. I'm up today only because my body could not tolerate being in bed another full day. Although, after only a few hours, it's telling me it would be nice to go back there. Fickle body. I'm taking it to see the doctor this morning. I have a feeling that I know what the doctor is going to say...this will get better, you just have to ride it out. Still, I'm going.

Nothing more to say at this point. I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

I hope he had something more useful to offer, and that you're feeling well again soon. :0(