Monday, February 25, 2008

Home today

I spent most of this weekend at home. I did manage to go with S to see a performance at the Julia Morgan. It was called the Twisted Cabaret. It was very amusing and I'm glad I went, but it exhausted me.

I woke this morning feeling like I could barely open my eyes and with my head pounding. When I sat up my head hurt less, but I sat there for an hour trying to actually wake up before I gave up and went back to bed for 3 hours. My eyes still feel heavy and my headache is just on the periphery of my awareness, but I'm feeling some better. And I actually think I might be on the upswing. After a week, I've got to hope so anyway.

I'm hoping to feel well enough to go to our class tonight, even if just to observe. You miss a lot if you are not there. Besides, I've already started to memorize the dialogue for our final test (the death scene between MacBeth and MacDuff choreographed, of course), and I sort of want to show off.

I do have to run out to do 2 errands today, and I think I'll go soon and pick up some soup for lunch at Market Hall.

A big hug to all the peeps!

No comments: