Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Surprise

I often get up in the middle of the night. My bladder has always been a bit of a fussbudget and I'd rather just indulge and get back to sleep, than try to ignore it. This waking and getting out of bed is often accompanied by a shift from sleeping on one side of my body to another as well (i.e. when I return to bed I shift to my other side.

Why, you may wonder, am I going into this detail?

Well, this morning, I went to unplug my phone from its charger, and it was already unplugged. I will sometimes unplug it in the middle of the night when I notice the green light is on. But I don't remember unplugging it last night. I don't remember getting up or turning over, but I'd done all those things.

It's a little strange to have moments like that, even if they are to be expected when I'm tired and sleeping hard. But it does make me wonder if I have a secret night life in which I have grand adventures with other wonderful sleepwalkers.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

Funky feeling, isn't it? What do you suppose you're doing, other than unplugging phones that is? *G*