Friday, August 29, 2008

Fuze Shuffle

So I finally got myself an MP3 player. It's a Sansa Fuze, and so far I like it pretty well.

So after all this time of always seeing the other Shuffle blog pieces I thought I would finally do my own. I didn't have a specific question...we're just getting to know each other after all. But here's what she wanted to convey to the world:

1. Everyday Boy by Joan Armatrading - Okay so maybe she's a he!

2. Closer to Fine by Indigo Girls - I'm glad your happy to be out of your plastic casing.

3. White Unicorn by Wolfmother - Sorry no unicorns here, but I'll be taking you to choir practice. That'll be fun for you.

4. Whatever People Say I am, That's What I'm Not by Arctic Monkeys - a bit of an iconoclast, eh?

5. We Are the Champions by Queen - Yes, I agree we rock!

6. Brown Skin by India Arie - Well, you sort of actually have a red skin. But that's okay, I'm familiar with identity confusion.

7. Attack by System of a Down - I really would prefer to have a peaceful relationship.

8. Ding-Dong Daddy by Cherry Poppin' Daddies - You've lost me on this one.

9. Mohawk by Adam & the Ants - You don't even have hair!

10. Silent All These Years by Tori Amos - I can promise lots and lots of music from now on.

So it appears that the bitty thing is a just a tad confused, but considering it's sort of an infant I'll be patient.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

Perhaps it was suggesting that you get a mohawk. *G*