Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well...

I feel a bit like I'm behind in my life. I'm not really, it's just a weird feeling.

I still haven't heard from my doctor...and I have to run home to get my cell phone because I forgot to grab it this morning. They say no news is good news, but I don't know what I'd account as good news from the doctor today.

S called me last night. It was lovely to talk to him and he made me laugh. He's at the annual aerial dance festival this week.

I'm going to HippyChick's tonight. She's been having crazy work stuff, too, and for far longer than I. They have been messing around with the building that she works in the past couple of months. I think it makes things a little challenging to work.

Well, not much more to tell.

Peace from here.

OOOPS: I forgot to tell you about my adventure yesterday. I went to the post office, and just as I parked my car and was about to get out I heard a whole barrage of gunfire. It turns out it was this:

In a separate incident, about 15 to 20 gunshots were exchanged between the occupants of a Volkswagen SUV and a Nissan Maxima near 52nd Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Way in North Oakland at about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Two men in the vehicle being chased were shot and wounded.


It was a couple of blocks away, but still more excitement than I like when I go to the post office.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

Wow. That must have been freaky! Glad that you're ok.