Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oops!

I missed my 1000th post. How did that happen? I don't think I'm interested in writing a retrospective though, so I guess it's not such a big deal.

Still, it's probably worth noting that not only has this blog been an incredible vehicle for me to work on my "stuff," it's also been a grand opportunity to get to know lots of new people.

It reminds me, in a life that is as busy and big as I often think mine is, that we really do live in a much bigger world than I am routinely concious of.

Many blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Cody Bones said...

Why thank you Spins, I will take those blessings very happily

Anonymous said...

And I'm so glad that you've given me a chance to know you; you've enriched my life and shown me new ways of thinking about things, or to think about things which would never have occured to me to ask.

Thanks for just being you!