Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy weekend

S & I went out to see a musical on Saturday night: Batboy. It was silly, but it was really good. I was very impressed at the performances of a small local theater.

I had not been sure that I would be able to sit through the show. My stomach has been giving me trouble a lot lately and I was also getting a headache. But once the show started, I had a great time. Laughing helps to feel better.

Today, I had a loooooong practice. Our concert is in less than a week. I'm really excited about it. It's really coming together and I think that my friends who are coming are really going to enjoy it.

I'm also looking forward to having nothing to do for most nights during the week.

Back to work tomorrow. Bleh....

1 comment:

Hyde said...

Yay for laughter! I had a good laugh with my little sister this weekend. I'm grateful for it too. :)

love,
h