Monday, October 20, 2008

A meme from Planet Me

I haven't done one of these in forever and this one looked kind of fun.

The home I grew up in...was a 2 bedroom, 2 story itty-bitty house in Minneapolis. It had a great back yard, complete with a screen house out by the garden plot.

When I was a child I wanted to be...a paramedic, a ballerina, a writer, an actor, a performer. I never thought about becoming a social worker.

The moment that changed me for ever...was when my mother had her heart attack. I was old enough to realize what death was and I was terrified that she would die.

My greatest inspiration...are my friends. I really do love them.

If I could change one thing about myself...It would be having the IBS all cleared up.

What I see when I look in the mirror...is a big woman with a fascinating shape, cool glasses, and gorgeous hair.

My style icon... me…I have a pretty unique style.

The person who really makes me laugh...S. Despite all the frustrations and changes in our relationship, he has this amazing capacity to make me laugh.

A book that changed me...The Bride of the McHugh. I haven’t stopped reading romance novels since.

My favourite work of art... I don’t have one favorite.

My favourite item of clothing... is my new long-sleeved “Goddess” t-shirt.

It's not fashionable but I like...Judge Judy.

You wouldn't know it but I'm very good at...Text Twist. I must stop playing that game.

You may not know it but I'm no good at...interpreting my own emotional states. I’m learning, but I’m much better at interpreting others’.

All my money goes on...my bills – on top of the credit card, there have been a lot of medical bills this year.

If I have time to myself…I play Text Twist, or read, or nap.

My house is... really messy right now. But most of the dishes are clean!

My most valuable possession is...my laptop, Penelope.

My favourite building...Stirling Castle.

Movie heaven... is a really good action film.

The best invention ever...is the vibrator.

The last album I bought/downloaded...I don’t remember…it’s been awhile.

In 10 years' time, I hope to...be almost out of debt.

My greatest regret...is not coming to realize that I wasn’t really living my life sooner. I wasted so much time.

My life in seven words...An exploration of me…(I'll save the other 3)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Stirling Castle.

Hyde said...

I didn't know you liked action films! And I am also a fan of text twist... :)