Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feeling better

Well, my legs and hips hurt from standing for most of 5 hours today at practice. But, otherwise I'm feeling better.

I had a talk with S this morning...just our normal chitchat really, but it was helpful to me. What I learned last night brought back a lot of the anger that I had about the loss of our previous relationship configuration. But I don't really think that I want that back.

I like some of the ways we interact now better than before. I don't know what that means for going forward entirely, but I've been in a place of flux for awhile now.

Today's rehearsal seemed really chaotic to me, but other people in the group tell me that we are doing really well in bringing things together. This is good to know.

I'm really looking forward to performing. I don't know if I'll be able to upload the video of our performance, but if I can, I will.

I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend.

No comments: