Sunday, November 02, 2008

A busy and exciting day!

Here's what we looked like during the first half of our concert:



This is the small group I performed with during the second half:



It was a great experience. We had some mess ups, but of course only we really knew what they were. It was really hot on stage with the lights and all...and it was really exhausting just getting through the warm-up, performance and the after-party. But it was a great time.

I spent the night with S last night, then we went to the Lindsay Wildlife Museum this afternoon. I'm at home wanting to be on my own for a bit now. I'm trying to figure out where I'm taking myself out to dinner.

2 comments:

Cody Bones said...

Excellent, I'm glad you pulled it off successfully

Anonymous said...

It was a great show Spincita!