Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pantheacon, Days 1 & 2

It's that time again. And I just love Pantheacon.

I'm feeling much more social this year. I know some people here, but don't know people in all the workshops. Still, I'm talking to more people.

On Friday, I went to a ritual where I got a message from Sekhmet. Then I spent the evening in a workshop where I called West. It was fun. While I was there, I got ribbons to hand out to people throughout today.

I started out writing poetry this morning, then went to a birthday party for a new tarot deck: the Tiny Tots Tarot. The afternoon was spent making an amulet to remind me that I have the divine within me. Then this evening I went to a workshop for women about how to make connections on-line. I one "sex dice" for reading the ad I'd written aloud. It was fun.

I topped off the night by petting several snakes (and, no, that is not a euphemism for anything...they were real snakes!).

Yay! I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Dj Connell said...

What a wonderful description you've given here - please write more for those of us who could not make it this year.

It sounds like you are having a great time. Go safe,

Sia

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time Spincita! enjoy you're day off :)

Aravis said...

That sounds like so much fun, and congrats on winning that award. :0)