Monday, March 07, 2005

I feel like crap

I was out the last 2 days of last week with the flu. I thought I was doing better on Sunday...and acted like it. Now, I'm paying the price. I'm back to feeling tired, achy and head-achy. I don't have a high fever, but my temp is elevated.

The sucky part about all this is that because I felt and acted so much better yesterday, I felt guilt about calling in sick again. But now that I'm here, I'm having a hard time concentrating and actually getting anything done. Actually, I do have to say that I took care of a few fires, but then was faced with several fires that have been burning forever and continue to go. Those feel especially exhausting and demoralizing when I have no physical energy going.

Well, here's to hoping your week is starting out better than mine.

No comments: