Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I hate titles

I discovered this yesterday, when I posted another ad on craigslist. It's a pain in the ass trying to figure out something witty that's going to catch the attention of someone that you might think is interesting. Especially, when you've finally agonized through writing an ad that will represent you positively in some way.

Anyway, said ad went up yesterday. I thought it would be a smashing success, but I have had only a few responses. Some of them not terribly interesting. But a couple that I would probably be interested in going to coffee with. I don't know why there hasn't been more interest...I'd date me.

You might surmise, that dateboy has basically disappeared. Perhaps he will reappear, but I'm not laying odds on that. I know that it is a hard thing to do guys, but really women do appreciate being told when you aren't interested in pursuing them. It kills the agonizing suspense.

The date from last night, baseball guy, I had to cancel with him last night because of a flat tire on my part. There's nothing worse than pulling out of the parking space at the end of work and feeling that telltale limp in the car. The good news - it just needed a patch and not a new tire.

No comments: