Friday, July 08, 2005

"I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!"

My friend, P'tit Loup (who has commented before under Anonymous), has started her own blog. It's just new, but I know that she has been around to a few of the other blogs I visit and is probably excited about visitors.

I love this friend, as I love all my friends, but she and her husband often put me up for the night when I need a weekend away from the big city. This endears me in a way I cannot express.

What can I say about her...she's a social worker, an old school hippy living in conservative country, the best mom I've ever known, Quebecoise resident alien in the US...

She is on vacation - somewhere I wish to be.

2 comments:

Cinemasochist said...

I will be sure to check out your friend's blog after work today.

It was the Mercedes that was half the price of the house, actually. LOL Although houses here in East Texas are almost dirt cheap. You can get a huge 5 bedroom 2 1/2 bath for just over 100K. The average person around here doesn't make all that much. Texarkana is like one of those rest stop towns for long distance travelers. You know, restaurants, hotels.. a bunch of factories. It's very backwoods, especially for someone that grew up in the Baltimore/DC area!

As for the comments in my blog. I've been trying to tweak the code in the template for months to no avail. Maybe more effort is necessary. It's a conflict with my static background and can only be seen if the text is highlighted.

Anonymous said...

What are friends for? I will make sure I check your friends blog also.