Friday, July 08, 2005

Oh, Thank God!

It's been at least 12 hours since I've read anything about them. What would I have done with my weekend?!

I think that I may no longer be in heat. There have been a number of dodgy moments over the past few days...Yesterday, for example, after eating lunch and just restraining myself from consuming the plate, I almost begged B not to wander off to the pub bathroom for fear that I would fling myself at the poor man in the corner. Hungry and horny...it's all very predatory feeling.

As for this weekend...I don't know what I'll be doing. It's the first weekend in awhile that I have nothing planned, and I don't know, given my current mood swings, whether this will be a good thing or not. It is pay day, so one thing's for certain - I'll be going to buy more art supplies (and maybe a tarp because I'm pretty messy about all this).

1 comment:

Cinemasochist said...

We all have those "dodgy" moments. It's just a matter of control and how hard you have to maintain it. My friends probably would've let me do something that I'd regret!