Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dratted titles...I'm all out of inspiration

So everyone go over to Swiss Toni's tomorrow to check out the insanity of my earworms. I don't know that it tells you anything about me, but it should prove amusing.

I'm struggling to get through the day. I am in a good mood, but am physically not feeling well. I feel like I've gotten a cold or something once a month for the past 4 months and I'm rather frustrated with all this. I'm taking Airborn every 3 hours to try to give my body lot's of vitamins and minerals to fight the bugs. Hopefully, it'll help. But I need to take some time and really refocus. Now that the initial stress of getting my practice started is over, I need to start thinking about how I'm taking care of myself again.

I wanted to share with you a couple of movie recommendations...

1) Code 46 with Tim Robbins. It's a good little scifi. It's not all action-y, but more story driven. It's a fascinating vision of the future...and an incredibly erotic film.

2) The Jacket with Adrien Brody & Keira Knightley. This is sort of a psychological thriller. A little bizarre at times, but satisfying all the same. I will say that I did feel a strong urge to sit Adrien and Keira down for a nice meal, at one point, but they acquitted themselves well otherwise.

Well, blogging folks, tomorrow I may drop by the blog world briefly...I do plan to get a used monitor and if I'm feeling up to it, I'll make a call to Earthlink support this weekend to see if I can't get that dratted DSL problem fixed.

Otherwise, I'm out of here 'til Monday.

6 comments:

Flash said...

Hope you get your puter problems sorted & isn't that lyric from "Dratted titles" by The Contagious Six?

Ooh & my sign-in word was quite naughty!
Is your blog flirting with me, spins?

HistoryGeek said...

"Dratted titles"! That's brilliant. I wonder what else was on that recording? Maybe: "No more boxes" or "Darned definitions."

As far as my blog flirting with you...she's quite the fast one, is my blog. You'd best watch out for her.

Aravis said...

Best of luck with the monitor, spin, and thanks for the movie recommendations. Feel better!

red one said...

Hope you feel better soon, Spin.

Son of a Preacher Man - that's a classic!

red

LB said...

starve a fever, feed a cold

[and various other rubbish old cliches]

Fred said...

Feel better! And, thanks for the movie recommendations - they sound great.