Monday, October 10, 2005

Mondays!

There has to be some way in which Mondays can be made somewhat better, shouldn't there?

And, of course, Monday with PMS is just twice as nice.

To top things off, I go in to my workplace (which just changed hands and we now have a new name) to find that the database, into which I have written 5 years of notes, has conveniently been taken away. Now, I've been generally pretty good about keeping copies of my notes in my seperate chart, but I only print those out when I do a quarterly note...So, argh! I suddenly feel like I'm walking into a new workplace and not knowing what I'm supposed to do.

Now I have to find a safe space under my desk to sit and rock the rest of the day away.

6 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Now a bright spot...I did get through to the NaNoWriMo website from work today, and signed up. Now I just want to know why my home computer keeps routing me to a webhosting service called "godaddy.com" whenever I try to log on from there.

HistoryGeek said...

And I just figured out how to access the database.

I think it's safe for me to come out from under my desk now.

HistoryGeek said...

We're just going to call this "mood swing Monday" because I just found out that a patient of mine got a transplant this weekend! This doesn't happen terribly often these days (a reminder to everyone who wants to be a donor to make sure your donor card is signed and in your wallet), and it's so wonderful.

Okay, this Monday is now officially good.

Fred said...

Don't get me started with PMS. I live with four women. They all have it at the same time. I hope you can feel my pain.

Matt said...

You did the right thing. It's not fun hanging out under your desk all day.

Flash said...

Yay for happy Mondays!