Here's that meme that's going around!
Four Jobs I've had:
1. Receptionist at a Buick dealership.
2. Final Policy Typist for Walsh Title Company
3. Publication Sales Associate for the Transportation Research Board
4. Graduate Student Researcher for CALSWEC.
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Washington, DC
3. Baltimore, Maryland
4. Berkeley, California
The 4 Best Places I've Visited:
1. Edinburgh, Scotland
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Quebec, Canada
4. The Rocky Mountain Range in Colorado
Four Movies I'd Watch Again:
1. Any of the Lord of the Rings trilogy
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Brokeback Mountain
4 Movies You Couldn't Pay Me Enough to Watch Again:
1. Pulp Fiction
3. Legends of a Fall
4. The second Matrix movie
4 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
2. CSI (the original version)
3. The L Word (I don’t have cable so I have to get them on DVD)
Four Things I Love To Eat:
1. My mother’s beef stroganoff (now that I’m veg, I’m deprived of this)
2. Chinese Cocktail buns
3. Carmelized Chikken (that’s the fake kind) from the Golden Lotus
4. Myer Lemon Cake from this restaurant in the Castro (can’t remember the name)
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. At home with a good book.
2. Visiting friends in Minneapolis, Anchorage, or DC.
4. On a beach where it is warm, but not hot.
4 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Be debt free.
2. Have a partner.
3. Have my own dog.
4. This one I’ll leave for future dreams…
4 Things I've Tried But Never Again
1. White water rafting.
3. Bumper cars (there are better reasons to get whiplash)
4. I can’t think of a 4th
4 Things I've Not Tried But Would Like To
1. Sex with another person.
2. Taking an independent art class.
4. Going on a cruise (cliché perhaps, but what’s better than a week of reading books on a boat!)
4 Religions Whose Ceremonies I’ve Participated In (my addition):
1. Christian (I was raised Lutheran)
2. Muslim (I was a bridesmaid in the wedding)
3. Jewish (I’ve performed to weddings under the chuppah)
4. Wiccan (“She’s a witch! Burn her!”)